What does Lakeside Chautauqua mean to you? Where are the “thin places” on the grounds where heaven and earth have come close together and you have felt the presence and power of God? Why not write about it and share your insights with others?
2021 was the second year that Lakesiders shared their inspirational thoughts through a Faith Walk Devotional booklet. If you are willing to submit a one-page devotional for consideration for the 2022 edition, please reference the following:
- Content must relate to faith nurturing. Divisive, judgmental, and excessively doctrinal submissions will not be considered.
- Devotions must be assigned to a walkable public location or “thin place” within Lakeside Chautauqua.
- 200 – 300 word maximum.
- If your “thin place” is not a well-known Lakeside location, please provide a photo of the location.
- Authors will be credited, unless anonymity is requested, but no compensation will be offered. Submissions should be offered without cost or claims of copyright.
- Submissions will be chosen for publication by members of Lakeside’s Religious Life Advisory Team and will be subject to editing.
Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with “2022 Devotional” in the subject line. Deadline for submission is March 1, 2022.