Audited Financial Statements
Lakeside Chautauqua is a special place, and everyone can explain a different reason why – family moments, healing time, inspiring worship, engaging life-long learning, chart-topping shows or a challenging recreational activity. Because of these transformative experiences, we all want to ensure this Lakeside experience remains for generations to come.
Thriving financially and being good stewards of our resources is core to sustaining Lakeside for many years. Like all organizations, Lakeside uses financial best practices, including monthly review of financial performance by the CFO and Lakeside Chautauqua Board Finance Committee; robust internal controls monitored by the CFO and Audit Committee; and a very vigorous planning and budgeting process culminating with Board approval of the annual budget at the February Board meeting.
Lakeside Chautauqua’s fiscal year ends on March 31 each year. The annual audit is usually completed by mid- to late-summer, and the audited financial statements are posted below as soon as they are available.
- Audited 2020-2021 financial statements
- Audited 2019-2020 financial statements
- Audited 2018-2019 financial statements
- Audited 2017-2018 financial statements
- Audited 2016-2017 financial statements
- Audited 2015-2016 financial statements
- Audited 2014-2015 financial statements
- Audited 2013-2014 financial statements