Lakeside Guys’ Club
The Lakeside Guys’ Club was founded in 2001. The lighthearted purpose of the Guys’ Club is to enjoy the spoils without the labors. In keeping with the purpose, the Guys’ Club motto was established: “We’re workin’ on it.” The motto serves as the universal response to all questions related to the Guys’ Club.
Membership applications may be obtained in the 1948 Ford Truck (usually located at 315 Sycamore Ave.) that serves as the Guys’ Club World Headquarters. It’s open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and most member transactions take place via the glove compartment.