Building Community since 1873
By making a commitment to give an additional gift of $150 twice in 2022 and once in 2023 for a total of $450, you can help Lakeside plan its season-long celebration without additional fees or impinging on an already tight budget. This commitment is respectfully requested as an increase or in addition to your normal annual gift to Lakeside.
To join the Sesquicentennial Society, click the link below and select “Restricted – Lakeside150.”
The Lakeside Sesquicentennial 150th Anniversary season-long celebration is planned to Honor the Past, Celebrate the Present and Look to the Future. The celebration will:
- Honor people, places, and events in Lakeside Chautauqua’s vibrant history.
- Celebrate the uniqueness of the Chautauqua experience for rest, renewal and spiritual revitalization.
- Encourage timeless Chautauqua principles for building and sustaining community.
Chartered by Lakeside Board of Directors – August 2021
Co-Chairs: Randy Snow, Cindy Grimm
- Four Pillars: John & Mary Beth Porcari
- History: Dave Boling, Mark Carle
- Media & Publications: Linda Huber
- Promotional Materials: Katie Choiran
- Special Events: Peter & Debbie Stephens
- Community Groups Liaison: Caroline Gatsch
- David & Ethel Bell
- Roger Berkowitz
- Bill & Nancy Carlson
- Sean Gill
- Dakota Harkins
- Linda Huber
- Peter & Debbie Stephens
- Kip Greenhill
- Charles Allen
- Jeannie Fleming-Gifford
- Gretchen Colon
- Alex Stelzer
- Shirley Stary
- Mallory Glenn
- Charlie Yoost