The Chautauqua Season is fast upon us, which means the last day contractors can perform outside work is Friday, June 10. The construction deadline is imposed so cottage owners can enjoy the peace and quiet of Lakeside during the Chautauqua Season. Read below for additional details and exceptions:
- Homeowners are allowed to do “exterior work” if they are doing the work themselves.
- Contractors are allowed to quietly perform “interior work” as long as they park on the customers’ property and do not block any roads.
- All contractors must have a Contractor Gate Pass during the Chautauqua Season by registering with the Gate Supervisor at the Fifth Street Gate.
- No dumpster, truck or trailer longer than 20 feet is allowed in Lakeside during the Chautauqua Season.
- No construction is allowed on Sundays.
- Everyone should be mindful of quietly performing any work during the Chautauqua Season.