2023 ADMISSION & PARKING FEES
Starting in early November, the Lakeside Staff and Lakeside Association Board’s Finance Committee collaborate on the budget process for the upcoming year. Both have worked diligently to prepare the 2023 Admission & Parking Fees.
Children & Youth Passes
- Children ages 4 & under and guests ages 90 & older receive free admission.
- Youth & Child Passes: Pricing remains the same as last year, $17 for youth (ages 13-21) and $5 for children (ages 5-12).
May 26 – June 22 & Aug. 7 – Sept. 4, 2023
- ‘Standard’ Daily Passes for weekdays: Pricing for weekdays (Monday-Thursday) during these dates is $30 for adults, $17 for youth (ages 13-21) and $5 for children (ages 5-12).
- ‘Standard’ Daily Passes for weekends: Pricing for weekends (Friday-Sunday) during these dates is $31 for adults, $17 for youth (ages 13-21) and $5 for children (ages 5-12).
June 23 – Aug. 6, 2023
- ‘Premium’ Daily Passes for weekdays: Pricing for weekdays (Monday-Thursday) during these peak season dates is $35 for adults, $17 for youth (ages 13-21) and $5 for children (ages 5-12).
- ‘Premium’ Daily Passes for weekends: Pricing for weekends (Friday-Sunday) during these peak season dates is $37 for adults, $17 for youth (ages 13-21) and $5 for children (ages 5-12).
Auto Passes: To park inside the gates, the price is $15 per day. Parking at the South Gate Lot is $8 per day, and parking at the nearby Danbury School Lot is $3 per day.
Preservation Fee: The Preservation Fee, which was introduced last year, will continue with a slight increase. The price is $2 per adult per day if purchased online or $3 per adult per day if purchased at the gate. The Preservation Fee only applies to Adult Daily and Weekly Passes, it does not apply to Season Chautauqua Passes or Youth and Child Passes. This fee is allocated to the preservation and maintenance of our parks, grounds and historic buildings. Last year, $44,473 was collected in Preservation Fees.
Partial Day Pass: For 2023, we’ve added an extra hour to the Partial Day Pass (4 hours). Pricing will be $8 per person. This pass is still not valid at Hoover Auditorium or the Grindley Aquatic & Wellness Campus Pool, and an Auto Pass is not included. This pass is available for purchase at the gates upon entry and must be purchased before 7 p.m.
Season Chautauqua Passes: These passes continue to offer the most value for those visiting Lakeside frequently throughout the summer season (May 26-Sept. 4, 2023). Pricing is $934 for adults (early bird discount, purchased on/before May 31), $972 for adults (purchased on/after June 1), $470 for youth (ages 13-21) and $85 for children (ages 5-12).
Season Auto Passes: Season Auto Pass pricing will be $235 per vehicle (early bird discount, purchased on/before May 31) and $255 per vehicle (purchased on/after June 1).
Season Golf Cart Passes: Changing in 2023, golf carts will be priced by size. The price of a 2-4-passenger Season Golf Cart Pass is $229 per cart and a 6-passenger golf cart is $240 per cart. All golf carts must pass an inspection with Lakeside’s Safety Services Department.
Lakeside has invested in upgraded technology for the 2023 Chautauqua season. All passes will contain a barcode and will be scanned when entering and exiting the gates. Passes are required for entry to Hoover Auditorium and the Grindley Aquatic & Wellness Campus Pool.
Lakeside will host fall concerts in Hoover Auditorium. As in 2022, adults, youth and children, regardless of age, are required to purchase a concert ticket to attend the show. A Chautauqua Season Pass is not valid for fall concerts. Concert dates and ticket information will be announced soon.
Purchase Season Passes online beginning March 4. Purchase Daily and Weekly Passes online beginning April 1.