Will Call / Pick Up Passes
The Lakeside gates are in operation from Friday of Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day.
- Fifth Street Gate (600 W. 5th, Lakeside 43440): open 24 hours
- South Gate (800 Maple Ave., Lakeside 43440): 7 a.m.-11 p.m.
- East Second Street Gate: 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- West Second Street Gate: 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Welcome Center: Friday-Sunday 9 a.m.-9 p.m. | Monday-Thursday 3 p.m.-9 p.m.
During closed hours, the South Gate Parking Lot will be accessible from inside the gates and exiting will be out the Fifth Street Gate.
When purchasing your tickets online, you may print them at home or save them to your mobile device to present to the gate attendant. Guests may also choose to receive passes by mail or at Will Call pick up.
If you choose Mail, your passes may take up to 14 days to be delivered to your home.
If you choose Will Call, that means we will hold your prepaid passes at the Welcome Center (near the Route 163/South Gate Parking lot) for pick up when you arrive to Lakeside. If you arrive outside Welcome Center operating hours, visit the Fifth Street Gate to pick up your tickets.