Event Booking Application
A deposit is required at the time of booking if your event is in 30 days or less. All other deposits will vary based on the date of the event at the time of booking. The deposit date will be determined the day of booking in addition to receiving an Event Contract with the deposit date.
In-Season Parking: During the Chautauqua summer season, from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day, parking is available in the following locations. For parking rates, visit lakesideohio.com/admission.
- Danbury School Parking Lot
- South Gate Parking Lot
- Inside the Gates: There’s limited parking within the gates of Lakeside, available on a first-come, first-served basis. Possible parking locations are around Wesley Lodge, the Lakeside Schoolhouse, south of Hoover Auditorium. Parking is also available around Hilltop House, the Fountain Inn and Hotel Lakeside if you’re an overnight guest of those facilities.
Off Season Parking: From Labor Day through the Thursday before Memorial Day, all parking is free and has much more availability, especially inside the gates at the venues.
Yes. The Lakeside Salon & Spa are located within the gates on Walnut Avenue. For details and to book your service, visit lakesidesalonandspa.com.
No, groups are required to bring their own linens or rent through Lakeside Linen Supply at lakesidelinensupply.com.
Rental fees can vary depending on the venue rental, but most include the following:
- Tables & chairs
- Table & chair setup
*Please ask your event representative what your rental fee includes based on your venue.
Yes, we do offer Group Rate Passes for groups of 25 or more that are renting a venue or group housing. The rates for 2023 are:
- Adult (ages 22+): $25 Daily/$145 Weekly
- Youth (ages 13-21): $15 Daily/$85 Weekly
- Child (ages 5-12): $5 Daily/$25 Weekly