Event Changes & Updates
- Aug. 11: Wooden Boat Rides are canceled.
- Aug. 11: Strong Men of the Bible is canceled.
- Aug. 11: Waterfront Rental Center is open for kayak and paddleboard rentals.
- Aug. 11: Interval Fitness Class will be held on the Pavilion West Deck at 9:45 a.m.
- Girl Named Tom concert has been rescheduled to Saturday, Sept. 10 at 7 p.m.
Message from the Board of Directors & President/CEO: Board announcement, Lakeside Symphony Orchestra, meet Samuel Chelliah & more.
Message from the Board Dear Lakesiders, There is...
Lakeside receives Ohio Capital Budget funds...
Dear Lakesiders, With Memorial Day weekend just...
Since 1873, Lakeside Chautauqua has welcomed families to the Lake Erie shore to take part in an experience dedicated to nurturing mind, body and spirit. Lakeside is a historic community in northwest Ohio that offers an abundance of spiritual opportunities, educational lectures, cultural arts performances and recreational activities year-round for both families and groups of all sizes. We strive to enrich the quality of life for all people through programing focused on the four Chautauqua pillars. Learn more about the Lakeside experience, our history, mission, and vision here.