This winter and spring, Lakesiders will graciously open their homes to host gatherings around Florida and Ohio. It will be a time for fellowship and reconnection with Lakeside friends.
At each gathering, Lakeside staff will give an overview of the past year and provide 150th Anniversary highlights. Space is limited at some locations, so RSVP early. Additional locations may be added over the coming weeks.
- Thursday, Feb. 23 at 6:30 p.m. – Naples, Florida
- Friday, Feb. 24 at 2 p.m. – Venice, Florida
- Friday, March 3 at 6 p.m. – Wooster, Ohio
- Thursday, March 9 at 7 p.m. – Westlake, Ohio
- Friday, March 10 at 6:30 p.m. – Lyndhurst, Ohio
- Sunday, March 19 at 2 p.m. – Lakeside, Ohio – filled, RSVPs have closed
- Thursday, March 30 at 7 p.m. – Columbus, Ohio
If you’re interested in hosting a Gathering in your hometown, reach out to Gretchen Colon, V.P. of Advancement & Marketing, at email@example.com.