Simone Jardim’s Nike Pickleball Camp
Join Simone Jardim, the #1 ranked female player in the Professional Pickleball Association Standings, for a three-day Nike Pickleball Camp from July 14-16 at the Hubbard Pickleball Center.
This adult camp (for ages 18+) is designed to address your specific needs, increase your knowledge of the game, and help you improve in a fun and friendly environment. Please note: In addition to the camp registration fee, participants are required to purchase Daily Chautauqua Passes and a Parking Pass for the duration of their visit. Registration does not include overnight accommodations. See details for all below.
– Instruction from Simone Jardim & her professional staff
– 12 hours of court time
– Grips, stroke development, strategy, etiquette & more
– Groupings for all skill levels
– Low camper to staff ratio
– All campers receive a Nike Sports Camp T-shirt
Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Skill Levels (3.0+)
Camp is geared towards adult players of all levels. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the weekend.
– Check-in: 12:30 p.m. Thursday at the Hubbard Pickleball Center
– Check-out: 1 p.m. Saturday at the Hubbard Pickleball Center
– Day Camp Program: 12:30-5 p.m. Thursday; and 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Friday & Saturday
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
Simone Jardim’s Nike Pickleball Camp registration fee is $625.
– Welcome Package: All campers receive a Nike Pickleball Camp T-shirt & prizes
– Instruction: 12 hours of court time, including instruction & match play
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
– Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability & experience
– Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a pickleball paddle, athletic shoes & a water bottle
– Facility: Hubbard Pickleball Center hosts 8 pickleball courts
– Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PARKING & CHAUTAUQUA PASS INFO
In addition to the camp registration fee, participants are required to purchase Daily Chautauqua Passes and a Parking Pass for the duration of their visit. Please note: camp registration does not include overnight accommodations.
Purchasing a Daily Chautauqua Pass includes admission to the grounds of Lakeside and access to our signature Chautauqua experience, including live entertainment in Hoover Auditorium in the evenings, access to the pool, and these added benefits.
Book overnight accommodations early for the best room rates! We recommend staying at the Fountain Inn. To book your stay, call 419-798-4461, ext. 230. Please note that is a day camp and only runs the hours listed above. Camp registration does not include overnight accommodations, Daily Chautauqua Pass fees, or parking fees.
CAMP INFORMATION PACKET
A detailed camper registration packet, containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring, will be emailed to all registered campers in advance. Health/release forms do not require a doctor’s signature and will be collected on the first day of camp.
ABOUT SIMONE JARDIM
Simone Jardim is an International Pickleball Teaching Professional Association (IPTPA) certified instructor. She started playing the sport in 2015 and has since become the 5.0 Open National Champion in Women’s Doubles, Mixed Doubles and Women’s Singles; the Pro U.S. Open Women’s Doubles, Mixed Doubles and Women’s Singles Champion; and Tournament of Champions Masters Champion in Women’s Doubles and Women’s Singles.
Born and raised in Santa Maria, Brazil, Jardim was recruited to play college tennis by several universities in the U.S., eventually playing for Fresno State where she was a two-time All-American in Doubles and ranked #1 in the country by the Intercollegiate Tennis Association.
Her coaching expertise was developed as the women’s Head Tennis Coach at Michigan State University. As a Division I coach, she learned how to inspire players and develop champions. Jardim coached two First-Team All-Big Ten selections and 41 Spartans were recognized as Academic All-Big Ten honorees.
In 2016, after eight years as coach, Jardim stepped down to pursue other opportunities as the Co-Director of the U.S. Open Pickleball Academy.